বৃহস্পতিবার, ৫ আগস্ট, ২০১০

I don't like this cloud


Look at this cloud; isn't it beautiful. I have taken the snap with my cell phone, so image quality is not good but still it looks great.

It is month of  Srabon but the cloud is not looking like of this month . Srabon is the forth month of Bangla year when it rains all over our country. Clouds are black in this month contains huge amount of water. This is called rainy season. I dont like this season too, it rains all day and roads goes under water in the villages of Bangladesh. Even in the city roads gets maddy.

In the rainy season your have to keep an umbrella, some people ware willy boots. But these thins are useless when roads goes under about 2 foots of water. Rikshaw (a tri-cycle for public transport) puller gives a piece of plastic to cover up his passenger.

I dont want u to believe me but but when flood occurs, in some places boats floats on road for transport. Life become horrible for those people who lives on road.

This is cloud of Autumn. I love Autumn and its clouds. You may ask why i am not happy to get Autumn in rainy season? I dont like it because the weather pattern has been changed in our country because of global worming. It is not a good sign for us. Farmers are not getting enough water to precess jute and to cultivate there lands. Day by day weather in our country is getting hot.


Link Building service:
Cheap Web development, SEO, Wordpress, CMS, billiga webbplats,låg kostnad webbdesign in Växjö Sweden
CMS web site : Nice and Easy

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন